Here at Julisa HQ, we’ve undertaken lots of research to help our merbabes understand facial reflexology that draws on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a facial mapping chart.
Do you know that certain areas of the face correspond to areas of the body and energy zones?
If there’s any recurring pain or discomfort while you’re receiving a crystal rolling facial or gua sha, it could be a warning sign that the corresponding body organ is not at its peak performance.
Click HERE to download your FREE Hi-res print ready A4 file of our illustrated Facial Mapping Chart
Work over each meridian points as indicated in the above chart with your face roller and gua sha stone to stimulate and clear energy channels.
We’d suggest seeking professional medical advice for any continuing discomfort you may experience.
Keep in mind though a slight bit of redness on your skin is normal after gua sha facial routine or crystal facial rolling. It’s simply a sign of increased blood circulation which helps to flush toxins away from the upper part of your body.
Keen to learn the correct way to work with your crystal facial tools? We have some easy to follow tutorials on our site here.
Gua Sha and Jade Roller Resources/ Tutorials:
- Up Level your Gua Sha Facial Routine with these Essential Oils
- What Facial Mapping Can Tell You About Your Holistic Health
- How to Shrink Pores: Deep Pore Unclogging Facial Cleanup Routine with Jade Rollers
- Jade Roller vs Rose Quartz Roller: How To Choose The Right Face Roller?
- Are you Making these Mistakes with your Facial Gua Sha?
- 10 Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong with Jade Rollers
- Do Jade Roller and Facial Rolling Really Work? All Your Face Roller FAQ Answered!
Check out how our merbabes roll with our crystal face rollers here, and why these are utterly life-changing for your body, mind and soul!
Is there anything you’d like to share re facial reflexology and facial mapping techniques? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!