How do I use J-RO by Julisa Face Roller?
A rose (quartz roller) by any other name won’t feel as sweet…
We proudly present you with a uniquely new level of holistic luxury for your skin, body & soul.
Introducing J-RO by Julisa, an artisan crafted crystal face roller in our unique registered patent design for your mindful beauty ritual.
Stand-out luxurious features (unlike anything you’ve seen):
- Spherical full-moon-esque rose quartz roller head designed for smooth and silky rolling sensation. The shape that resembles the trough of a wave is also aligned with Ying Yang principles, tapping into the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine practice.
- 24 carat gold-plated metal core in matte rose gold finish oozes luxurious vibes with no discolouring from prolonged use.
- Made from exquisite hand-picked A-grade Madagascar rose quartz crystal with minimal impurities. Natural rose quartz with no fillers or artificial colours, making it 100% safe and natural to use on your skin.
- Metal core in sleek U-shaped design is constructed out of the most durable alloy to sturdily mount the crystal roller head into place.
- Triple-polished roller head feels deeply soothing and cooling on your skin.
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee *
- Can be used for face and body. The shape and size of our roller head (25mm diameter) is designed to fit comfortably around contours of your face, including under-eyes, jawlines and between your brows.
- Hand-engraved logo on the handle marks this roller with the distinctive luxurious touch of J-RO by Julisa.
- Registered Design in Australia.
- Lightweight and snug grip for ease of use. Plastic free.
- Unique and improved design based on user feedback and numerous roll-tests.
- Designed by Julisa in Australia.
A deeply calming mindful ritual for your skin, body and soul.
- Send your eye bags packing! Perfect for counteracting visible signs of puffiness on your skin and around under-eyes areas from late nights of Netflix (or too many cocktails).
- Gentle pressure on your face promotes circulation which helps plump and firm skin for glowing complexion.
- Helps lymphatic drainage and is particularly beneficial to those with water retention.
- Quick-fix way to calm redness and cool down your skin post-workout.
- Gently massage around your temples with your crystal roller to ease headaches and relieve stress.
- Gently massage your arms and legs to relieve muscle tension.
- Use together with a facial oil (we recommend our Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Skin Oil) on your skin to help this product penetrate deeper into your skin.
- Use our rose quartz face roller as part of your meditation routine and let the beautiful healing energy of natural rose quartz soothe your mind and soul.
- Rose quartz is often called the “Love Stone“. Its energetic hallmark is that of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra.
- Rose Quartz sends off strong vibrations of love, happiness, warmth and emotional health.
- Sleep with your rose quartz roller next to your pillow so that whatever is causing you pain emotionally will manifest in your dreams.
- Wake up with J-RO by Julisa as the cool, smooth stone enlivens your cells and soul.
Use with our Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Skin Oil to glow it up mindfully.
I personally invite you to dive deep into this new level of holistic luxury. xx
Juliet, Founder & Designer @MermaidJulisa
Benefits of Tamanu Oil
Tamanu Oil helps you radiate positive energy because:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Easily absorbs into the skin and is non-greasy.
- Helps promote healthy skin cell renewal, scalp rejuvenation and healthy nail growth.
- Might help minimise the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid and an anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide that are highly potent.
- Soul-soothing nutty aroma.
- Certified Toxic-Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Raw & unrefined. Our cold-pressed tamanu oil is extracted without heat or solvents.
- An oil with a rich dark green colour. Tamanu Oil that appears black or dark brown may have been cured with heat, minimising its nutritional values.
- Free of any additives, fillers, oils, palm oil, synthetic preservatives, animal-derived ingredients and GMO ingredients.
- Sustainably harvested in Vanuatu from tamanu trees growing in their natural state by the sea and free from pesticides.
- Ethically sourced from a Vanuatu source of the highest grade. We went through a thorough selection process to ensure our supplier ticked all our boxes under fair trade and ethical production standard.
- Harvested by our Ni-Vanuatu growers. The tamanu nuts are cracked, opened and sun-dried for six to eight weeks, allowing the precious oil to have a natural curing process.
- Bottled with utmost care on Australia’s Gold Coast.
- Certified Palm Oil Free by The Orangutan Project
- Certified vegan & cruelty-free by PETA.org. Certified cruelty-free by Choose Cruelty Free Australia.
* Please note: Julisa does not make any therapeutic claims for the use of tamanu oil, please undertake your own research. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Simply place a few drops of oil and massage gently onto your skin.
Apply up to 2 to 3 times a day.
Can be used on face, body, hair, nails & cuticles.
Avoid applying on the sensitive areas around the eyes.
For external use only. Patch test prior to use.
If any reaction occurs, discontinue use.
DO NOT USE if allergic to nuts.
100% Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil* certified organic