LIMITED TIME ONLY: purchase any 2 bracelets from our collection to recevie 20% off your order
YONAKA [ 夜中 ]
INTENTION: I seek light in the dark
Japanese Cedar (Yakusugi) Wood, Citrine, Clear Quartz, Lapis, stretchy elastic cord.
Bead size: 6mm
Inner circumference: 15 cm (6 inches)
- Genuine gemstone beads hand polished by Japanese artisans.
- Diffuser/ aromatherapy bracelet: Drop your favourite essential oils on these sacred wood beads and carry around the beautiful scents with you through your day.
- Original design by Julisa, an Asian woman-led and operated business founded in Australia in 2015.
- Ethically handmade in Japan.
- Dainty design for everyday wearing. Either wear multiple as a stack or individually.
- Gift-ready in a luxe velvet pouch.
- Ship next business day from Brisbane, Australia.
- Free standard global shipping (8 to 12 business days).
- Sustainably sourced natural cedar wooden beads from Japan.
- Hand polished by our Japanese artisan makers based in Gifu prefecture, Honshu Japan. Our artisans have over 50 years of experience in jewellery craftsmanship passed on to them as the second generation.
- Mounted on strong elastic for stretch, durability and easy wearing.
- All crystals are sage-cleansed and charged in selenite bowls.
- Suitable for reiki healing, Feng Shui and meditation rituals.
- Skin-friendly with no artificial dyes or colourings on natural crystals.
- Quality guarantee. We handpick and carefully inspect each piece before shipping.
- Recyclable and plastic-free packaging.
- All production partners align with our Mindful Operation values; read more here.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact our friendly customer support within 60 days of the purchase and enjoy a replacement or refund.
Check out our Crystal Library here.