MerMum-To-Be Pregnancy Gift Set: Mermaid Elixir Skin Oil, Rose Quartz Gua Sha + Artwork Magnet
or 4 fortnightly payments of $18.25 with More info
- Free Gift Wrapping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carbon Neutral Delivery
Introducing our MerMum-To-Be pregnancy gift set.
Each 3-piece set comes with:
1 x Gua Sha Facial Stone (rose quartz) RRP $32
1 x Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Oil 30ml RRP $33.95
1 x ‘Earthling Mer-mum’ Artwork Magnet 4″ x 5 RRP $12
Total Value over $75.
FREE AU Shipping
FREE Gift Wrapping
Tamanu Oil is traditionally used to potentially help ease the appearance of emerging stretch marks on belly, breasts and thighs.
Light and easily absorb-able with no added fragrance, preservatives, phthalates or parabens making it perfect as belly oil.
Tamanu Oil helps you radiate positive energy because it…
Is suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin cell renewal, scalp rejuvenation and healthy nail growth.
Contains a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid and an anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide that are highly potent
Is a soothing treat for your skin and soul with its divine and nutty aroma.
Pair it with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Stone in our MerMum pregnancy gift set to to glow it up mindfully..
- The cooling effect of natural gemstone helps relieve puffiness under your eyes and on your face.
- Gentle pressure on your face promotes circulation which helps plump and firm skin for glowing complexion.
- Help lymphatic drainage and is particularly beneficial to expecting mummas with body more likely to retain water.
- Gently massage around your temples to ease headaches and relieve stress.
- Gently massage your arms and legs to relieve muscle tension.
- Apply a face oil on your skin before use to enjoy a relaxing spa massage and help your skin oil penetrate deep into your skin.
- Use it as part of your meditation routine and let the beautiful healing energy of crystals calm your mind and soul
Our mindfully curated pregnancy gift set will leave any MerMum feeling oh-so-fab from within.
How to use a Gua Sha Contouring Tool:
Cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin with an oil or serum.
For beginners hold your gua sha stone flat against your skin, or at a slight 10 degree angle.
Pressure is light to medium.
Always use pulling action on your skin with the gua sha stone.
Keep your stroke slow and mindful.
Repeat each stroke for at least 5 to 8 times on each side.
Start with one side of your face and repeat the same strokes on the other side. Pause and observe the difference (firmness, complexion and puffiness) between the two sides before massaging on the other side.
- Start with the upper part of your neck on the back. With the notched edge of your stone pointing downward, slowly stroke down your neck along your centre line.
- Move on to just underneath your ear. Massage with downward strokes towards the side of your neck.
- Now place the curved edge of your stone pointing down towards your heart below your collarbone. Slowly pull up towards underneath your jaw.
- Next move on to your jawline. Place the notched edge of your stone on your chin. Stroke up by following the angle of your jaw. Pause once you reach underneath your ear. You can give yourself a massage here by wiggling the notched edge of the stone.
- Then we move on to your cheek. Place the long side of your stone on either side of your nose. Pull and lift upward along the bottom of your cheekbone until you meet the top of your ear. Wiggle your stone and massage there.
- Now we move on to the under eyes. Keep in mind that feather-light pressure should be used in this area. Use the small notched end of your stone and place it underneath the inner corner of your eye. Stroke flat outward and upward towards your temple. Pause when you reach your hairline and massage there.
- Next we move on to the brow area. Use the notched side of your stone and place it on your brow bone. Stroke flat outward and upward towards your temple. Pause when you reach your hairline and massage there.
- Then we do the forehead. Place the long side of your stone just above your eyeball with your eye closed. Stroke over your brow bone and keep pulling until you meet your hairline.
- Last let’s tackle those tensions in between your brows. Use the long edge of your stone and place it pointing downward towards your nose. Pull upward until you meet your hairline.
You’ve completed gua sha facial on one side. Now repeat each of the above steps on the other side of your face.
Apply additional skin oil or serum during massage if needed.
NOTE: It is normal for your skin to appear slightly red. The redness should calm down around 15 minutes after massage.
Enjoy your mindful beauty ritual!
Gua Sha Stone: Wipe clean with a dry cloth or rinse with distilled water after use.
NOTE: Colour of each stone might vary slightly due to the nature of natural rose quartz.
Do NOT use if you are allergic to nuts.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Patch test before use. For topical use only.
Do NOT use on broken or inflamed skin.
Do NOT use if you are currently suffering from any skin allergic reaction.
Do NOT use if you have undergone plastic surgery or cosmetic injections.
Do NOT use if your gua sha stone is chipped or broken.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately if any allergic reaction occurs.
* Please note: Julisa does not make any therapeutic claims. Please undertake your own research. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 1.5 cm|