Mermaid Elixir Pure Organic Tamanu Skin Oil 30ml
Mermaid Elixir Pure Organic Tamanu Skin Oil 30ml
- Free Gift Wrapping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carbon Neutral Delivery
- 100% wild-harvested organic tamanu oil.
- Tamanu oil sourced from Vanuatu is far more potent than those sourced in any other regions.
- Ethically sourced.
- Multi-use skin oil for face, body nails, cuticles and hair.
- Applying twice daily will have your skin feel delightfully soft and supple.
- Earthy dark green oil bursting with skin-nourishing antioxidants, soul-soothing nutty aroma and all natural ingredients.
- Easily absorbs into the skin and is non-greasy.
- Helps promote healthy skin cell renewal, scalp rejuvenation and healthy nail growth.
- Might help minimise the appearance of pigments, scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid and an anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide that are highly potent.
For ALL skin types, ideal for pigmented and acne-prone skin.
$1 from every purchase of our Mermaid Elixir is donated towards Dugong and Seagrass Conservation.
Certified Toxic-Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
Raw & unrefined. Our cold-pressed tamanu oil is extracted without heat or solvents.
An oil with a rich dark green colour. Tamanu Oil that appears black or dark brown may have been cured with heat, minimising its nutritional values
Free of any additives, fillers, oils, palm oil, synthetic preservatives, animal-derived ingredients and GMO ingredients.
Sustainably harvested in Vanuatu from tamanu trees growing in their natural state by the sea and free from pesticides.
Ethically sourced from a Vanuatu source of the highest grade. We went through a thorough selection process to ensure our supplier ticked all our boxes under fair trade and ethical production standard.
Harvested by our Ni-Vanuatu growers. The tamanu nuts are cracked, opened and sun-dried for six to eight weeks, allowing the precious oil to have a natural curing process.
Bottled with utmost care on Australia’s Gold Coast.
Certified vegan & cruelty-free.
Purchase as a Bundle
Simply place a few drops of oil and massage gently onto your skin.
Apply up to 2 to 3 times a day.
Can be used on face, body, hair, nails & cuticles.
Avoid applying on the sensitive areas around the eyes.
For external use only. Patch test prior to use.
If any reaction occurs, discontinue use.
DO NOT USE if allergic to nuts.
Our Sustainability Policy:
At Julisa we only use ingredients and perform under practice we truly swear by.
Having witnessed the beauty of tamanu trees in its natural state, we are committed to bringing you the purest tamanu oil without costing the land and water where our trees are nurtured.Some of the things we have done to ensure this include:
- Reduced packaging.
- Eliminating the use of bubble wraps for all online orders.
- Using a costly but eco-friendly packaging material called ‘green wrap’. Our green wrap ensures our glass bottles are protected during transit and arrive safely at your home. It is made with raw materials from sustainably managed forests and producers. It contains no traces of plastic at all. It’s 100% recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable.
$1 from every purchase of our Mermaid Elixir is donated towards Dugong and Seagrass Conservation project to support their conservation effort for dugong’s habitat in Vanuatu.
What is the colour of natural tamanu oil?
When it is naturally formed on nut kernels or cold pressed, tamanu oil has a beautiful dark green colour. Avoid tamanu oil that appears black or dark brown. It may indicate that extreme heat was used to cure the oil to speed up the process. Extreme heat will alter the natural properties of tamanu oil
What is the texture of pure tamanu oil?
Tamanu oil is a rich luxurious oil with medium consistency. It absorbs readily onto skin leaving no greasy residue.
What is the smell of natural tamanu oil?
Tamanu oil has a naturally nutty aroma that is slightly earthy. We find it super soul-soothing!
Is patch test recommended before use?
Always do a patch test on wrist before use.
Is tamanu oil suitable for someone with nut allergy?
As our tamanu oil is naturally derived from nut kernels of tamanu tree, we do NOT recommend the use of tamanu oil if you suffer from nut allergy. Please seek professional advice before use.
What is the shelf life of tamanu oil?
Two to three years. Tamanu oil stores well under any condition but extreme heat will lessen its shelf life. Once opened, we recommend using it within twelve months.
Does tamanu oil store well at cold temperatures?
Tamanu oil may naturally separate or solidify at cold temperatures. It may be liquefied in a pot of simmering water, in a microwave, in the sun, or at a temperature exceeding 85 degrees. These will NOT alter the properties of tamanu oil.
Your Mindful Beauty Ritual Awaits
|Dimensions||3.3 × 3.3 × 9.7 cm|