Mini Rose Ritual Set: Rose Quartz Gua Sha + Botanical Smudge Stick
or 4 fortnightly payments of $10.75 with More info
- Free Gift Wrapping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carbon Neutral Delivery
Introducing our Mini Rose Ritual Set:
Each 2-piece set comes with:
1 x Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Stone RRP $32
1 x Organic Botanical Smudge Stick (12 cm) RRP $23
Your choice of a smudge bouquet choosing from:
Abundance: Handmade with White sage, Cinnamon bark, Calendula Flower, Bay Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Lavender blossoms.
Spirit Sister: Handmade with White sage, Lavender blossoms, Rose and organically grown sacred herbs.
(please specify your choice in the Order Note section on checkout page)
Total Value $55. Save $12 with this bundle set.
Handmade with love in Victoria, Australia with organic native Australian botanicals.
FREE AU Shipping.
Come ready for gifting or self-gifting in our signature reusable velvet pouch.
How to use a Gua Sha Skin Tool
Cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin with an oil or serum.
For beginners hold your gua sha stone flat against your skin, or at a slight 10 degree angle.
Pressure is light to medium.
Always use gentle pulling action on your skin with the gua sha stone.
Keep your stroke slow and mindful.
Repeat each stroke for at least 5 to 8 times on each side.
Start with one side of your face and repeat the same strokes on the other side.
Pause and observe the difference (firmness, complexion and puffiness) between the two sides before massaging on the other side.
- Start with the upper part of your neck on the back. With the notched edge of your stone pointing downward, slowly stroke down your neck along your centre line.
- Move on to just underneath your ear. Massage with downward strokes towards the side of your neck.
- Now place the curved edge of your stone pointing down towards your heart below your collarbone. Slowly pull up towards underneath your jaw.
- Next move on to your jawline. Place the notched edge of your stone on your chin. Stroke up by following the angle of your jaw. Pause once you reach underneath your ear. You can give yourself a massage here by wiggling the notched edge of the stone.
- Then we move on to your cheek. Place the long side of your stone on either side of your nose. Pull and lift upward along the bottom of your cheekbone until you meet the top of your ear. Wiggle your stone and massage there.
- Now we move on to the under eyes. Keep in mind that feather-light pressure should be used in this area. Use the small notched end of your stone and place it underneath the inner corner of your eye. Stroke flat outward and upward towards your temple. Pause when you reach your hairline and massage there.
- Next we move on to the brow area. Use the notched side of your stone and place it on your brow bone. Stroke flat outward and upward towards your temple. Pause when you reach your hairline and massage there.
- Then we do the forehead. Place the long side of your stone just above your eyeball with your eye closed. Stroke over your brow bone and keep pulling until you meet your hairline.
- Last let’s tackle those tensions in between your brows. Use the long edge of your stone and place it pointing downward towards your nose. Pull upward until you meet your hairline.
You’ve completed gua sha facial on one side. Now repeat each of the above steps on the other side of your face.
Apply additional skin oil or serum during massage if needed.
NOTE: It is normal for your skin to appear slightly red. The redness should calm down around 15 minutes after massage.
Enjoy your mindful beauty ritual.
Purchase as a Bundle
Caring for your Gua Sha Tool:
Wipe clean with a dry cloth or rinse with distilled water after use.
Do not use harsh detergents as crystals are porous and will absorb chemicals easily.
Store in our supplied pouch after use.
Crystals are naturally delicate materials and will break easily when dropped to the floor or any hard surface.
Colour of each stone might vary slightly due to the nature of natural rose quartz.
Do NOT use on broken or inflamed skin.
Do NOT use if you are currently suffering from any skin allergic reaction.
Do NOT use if you have undergone plastic surgery or cosmetic injections.
Do NOT use if your gua sha stone is chipped or broken.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately if any allergic reaction occurs.
For cosmetic use only.
* Please note: Julisa does not make any therapeutic claims for the use of gua sha stone, please undertake your own research. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 1.5 cm|