How do I use J-RO by Julisa Face Roller?
What are the Benefits of using a face roller?:
A deeply calming mindful ritual for your skin, body and soul.
- Send your eye bags packing! Perfect for counteracting visible signs of puffiness on your skin and around under-eyes areas from late nights of Netflix (or too many cocktails).
- Gentle pressure on your face promotes circulation which helps plump and firm skin for glowing complexion.
- Helps lymphatic drainage and is particularly beneficial to those with water retention.
- Quick-fix way to calm redness and cool down your skin post-workout.
- Gently massage around your temples with your crystal roller to ease headaches and relieve stress.
- Gently massage your arms and legs to relieve muscle tension.
- Use together with a facial oil (we recommend our Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Skin Oil) on your skin to help this product penetrate deeper into your skin.
- Use our rose quartz face roller as part of your meditation routine and let the beautiful healing energy of natural rose quartz soothe your mind and soul.
- Rose quartz is often called the “Love Stone“. Its energetic hallmark is that of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra.
- Rose Quartz sends off strong vibrations of love, happiness, warmth and emotional health.
- Sleep with your rose quartz roller next to your pillow so that whatever is causing you pain emotionally will manifest in your dreams.
- Wake up with J-RO by Julisa as the cool, smooth stone enlivens your cells and soul.
Use with our Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Skin Oil to glow it up mindfully.
I personally invite you to dive deep into this new level of holistic luxury. xx
Juliet, Founder & Designer @MermaidJulisa
Purchase as a value BUNDLE SET with
Mermaid Elixir Organic Skin Oil for
$85 (save $7):
Any other reasons to love J-RO by Julisa?
We include a step-by-step facial rolling instruction and care card in your pack.
BONUS (cutest) velvet tassel pouch for hygienic storage.
BONUS vegan silk cloth for cleaning your face roller.
BONUS custom facial relaxation-focused meditation sound clip (included as a QR code on your care card).
*30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with J-RO by Julisa, we’ll happily issue a new replacement or full refund within 30 days of purchase. **
** Please email your order number to order @ julisa.co to request your full refund.
How does J-RO by Julisa compare to other standard types of rollers on the market?
How do I use a rose quartz facial roller?
Cleanse and moisturise your skin before use.
Best used with our Mermaid Elixir Organic Tamanu Skin Oil, or a facial oil that doesn’t dry out quickly.
Begin with the lymph nodes on your neck, the ones directly under your ears. Massage in downward strokes.
Move to the stem of your neck and massage there.
Massage the base of your neck.
Move on to massage your chin, around your jawline and your cheekbones. On your face always massage in upward strokes.
Massage your forehead. Now switch to outward strokes.
Don’t forget the area between your brows.
Apply additional skin oil during massage if needed.
– Enjoy your mindful me-time!
Rose quartz gua sha facial stone for
$79 (save $12):
How do I clean my face roller?
Wipe clean with our silk cloth after each use.
Wipe clean with oils if needed (e.g. jojoba oil or almond oil)
Do NOT clean with water as the metal part might rust from contact with water. Avoid use of any cleaning chemicals.
We recommend recharging your J-RO by Julisa under the full moon or on a selenite slab to cleanse it energetically.
What do I need to know before using a face roller? Warning:
Do NOT use on broken or inflamed skin.
Do NOT use if you are currently suffering from any skin allergic reaction.
Do NOT use if you have undergone plastic surgery or cosmetic injections.
Do NOT use if crystal is chipped or broken.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately if any allergic reaction occurs.
For cosmetic use only.
* Please note: Julisa does not make any therapeutic claims for the use of gua sha stone, please undertake your own research. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.