or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.74 with More info
- Free Gift Wrapping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carbon Neutral Delivery
Sirenia 12 ml (0.41 fl oz)
An oasis of serenity amidst the wild waves.
Jewel-toned sapphire blue with subtle grey undertones. Ultra glossy and fully opaque in one coat.
Channel your inner Sirenia with this mind-calming shade.
- Certified Toxic-Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Halah & breathable
- Smooth, streak-free & high shine finish.
- Long lasting: last 4 to 5 days when used with our Base & Top Coat
- Innovative Plant-Based formula made with over 80% organic plant sourced ingredients
- No Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Parabens, Phthalates & Fragrance.
- Recyclable packaging
- Never, ever, tested on animals.
- Certified Australian Made
- Made in small batches on Australia’s Gold Coast
We donate to the Dugong and Seagrass Conservation project to support their conservation effort in Vanuatu.
Glow it up with us mindfully. #MindfulBeauty
What are the benefits of Plant-based Nail Polish?
Our Plant-based Nail Polish creates a flexible film to prevent nail polish chipping and provides a high shine finish.
It also protects your nail plate from staining and yellowing.
These plant-derived ingredients are a lot more sustainable to produce than the conventional petrochemical solvents and plasticisers.
Halah and breathable.
How to apply Plant-based Nail Polish?
Apply Plant-based Nail Polish like how you would apply any other traditional nail polish.
First, thoroughly clean your nails with nail polish remover so no oil films are present. Wash and dry your hands.
Apply a thin coat of our Base & Top Coat and leave dry for 1 minute. Apply a thin first coat of your chosen Julisa Plant-based Nail Polish colour. Leave dry for 5 minutes.
Apply a second coat of your Julisa colour. Leave dry for 5 minutes.
Apply a thin coat of Julisa Fast Glass Top. Your manicure should cure in under 5 minutes.
Kind words from our Mer-tribe:
Blue & Green